PHP Scripts Photo Effects Generator Online
keren nda ijin icik2 dulu Big Grin
ada kodok teroret teroret dipinggir kali terorret teroret mencari makan teroret teroret setiap pagi teroret teroret

visit: http://warungiso.blogspot.com/

I was not smart or special but I was unix

(05-02-2013, 10:47 AM)wine trochanter Wrote: keren nda ijin icik2 dulu Big Grin

monggo nda :d

mantap om ... Smile
asik lah buat oprekan =))

Keren Bang!! Foto ane makin Ganteng jadinya :3
Be all that you can be. (U.S. Army slogan)

fungsinya kurang paham om, english ane cacad, ada yg bisa jelasin gak

(05-02-2013, 05:42 PM)abdilahrf Wrote: mantap om ... Smile
asik lah buat oprekan =))

sun dulu awkakwkakwak =))

(05-02-2013, 09:22 PM)mariska Wrote: Keren Bang!! Foto ane makin Ganteng jadinya :3

wah makin ganteng aja nih si om Smile)

(05-03-2013, 08:35 AM)yhojoon Wrote: fungsinya kurang paham om, english ane cacad, ada yg bisa jelasin gak

jadi om gini om, fungsinya menghasilkan efek² gambar yang sudah di upload, nanti kita memilih efek yang kita suka misal : glass, expose, grain, light dll. itu ada 50 effects yang sudah tersedia, dan hasilnya bisa kita save as manual. tidak menggunakan database mySQL hanya berbentuk frame yang simple Smile
kalau kurang paham saat penginstallannya silahkan inbox saya di mari : http://indonesianbacktrack.or.id/forum/p...&uid=10863 :d

(05-01-2013, 03:30 PM)Bang Devilz Wrote: PHP Scripts Photo Effects Generator Online is a “ready to use” PHP script using the GD library which allows you (or your users) to upload jpg, gif or png images, apply Vintage and Retro effects and then open the image in a new window so you (or the user) can save it. It features bundled filters (50) but you can add as many as you want by using the Filter Creation Tool. Mobile friendly, it features an extensive documentation (How To Use). PHP5 and GD are required.

Here the Demo : /photoeffect/
And here panel editing effects : /photoeffect/admin/

Make it easy, make it simple, but no simpler Smile

You can download the script at here : /?t5pv66bgbls4n8m
Don't forget, the zip password is " [email protected] " without the quotes.

Please develop more perfect, I will see it Smile
You might consider visiting my user page : /forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=10863

Contact me : /forum/private.php?action=send&uid=10863

I hope you liked it, Don't forget to give the ratings :-bd
Thank You :d

W.O.W cool bro, you'e the best. i like your art
:-bd
Quote:~ Tan Hana Wighna Tan Sirna ~

(05-03-2013, 03:16 PM)gnome_selpa Wrote:
(05-01-2013, 03:30 PM)Bang Devilz Wrote: PHP Scripts Photo Effects Generator Online is a “ready to use” PHP script using the GD library which allows you (or your users) to upload jpg, gif or png images, apply Vintage and Retro effects and then open the image in a new window so you (or the user) can save it. It features bundled filters (50) but you can add as many as you want by using the Filter Creation Tool. Mobile friendly, it features an extensive documentation (How To Use). PHP5 and GD are required.

Here the Demo : /photoeffect/
And here panel editing effects : /photoeffect/admin/

Make it easy, make it simple, but no simpler Smile

You can download the script at here : /?t5pv66bgbls4n8m
Don't forget, the zip password is " [email protected] " without the quotes.

Please develop more perfect, I will see it Smile
You might consider visiting my user page : /forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=10863

Contact me : /forum/private.php?action=send&uid=10863

I hope you liked it, Don't forget to give the ratings :-bd
Thank You :d

W.O.W cool bro, you'e the best. i like your art
:-bd

Thanks Bro :d

Angry Mantaps Om Thanks Om Sangat Berguna Wink